5. mar. 2015Enhancing last-mile early warning in the CaribbeanWorking with small island developing states in the Caribbean, UNDP and partners are undertaking measures to ensure that warning information on potential and impending disasters is fast, reliable and effective.
5. mar. 2015The geography of risk in RwandaRwanda is susceptible to a wide range of disaster threats, including floods, droughts, strong storms and volcanic eruptions. In the past two decades, some 2 million people have been affected by these and other climate-induced hazards.
16. mar. 2015New technology to eliminate dangerous toxic waste in Liberian hospitalsMonrovia - When the Ebola virus hit, Liberia's hospitals were overwhelmed and the healthcare system could not cope. Now the epidemic is in retreat, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is supporting the Government's efforts to rebuild healthcare systems, tackle problems that Ebola exposed and fix issues that predate the epidemic.
7. apr. 2015Developing Asia needs a deep, robust financial sector to sustain growthThe newly released Asian Development Outlook 2015 report– ”Financing Asia’s Future Growth” analyses the trends and challenges of financing for the Asia-Pacific region, which is extremely timely and relevant for the broader ongoing inter-governmental discussion, both on Financing for Development and on post-2015 Development Agenda.
3. feb. 2015Mobile Apps map Ukraine's recovery needsWhile fighting rages in Ukraine's East, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is helping people map damage to prepare for a swift recovery.
Hvor mange penge bruger UNDP på projekter i Bangladesh og Sudan? Hvilke projekter går pengene til? Hvilke UNDP-projekter er Danmark med til at give penge til - og i hvilke lande? Find svarene i projektdatabasen.